Who doesn’t love to be seduced by the fresh scent of lemongrass and tea tree? Our most popular deodorant cream got a new look – we present the SHAC deodorant stick! Suitable for everyone experiencing heavy perspiration, the cream will protect you for 24 hours from when you first apply it. In the Old Slovene language, the word SHAC means “treasure”. Successfully inhibiting any unpleasant body odour, it also reduces moisture in your armpit area.
We particularly like it because:
- it really inhibits unpleasant body odour;
- it is dermatologically tested and is proven to be good for the skin;
- it is handmade in Slovenia;
- it is fully vegan;
- it is friendly to both the skin and our nostrils with its wonderful coconut aroma;
- it is an excellent skin moisturizer, due to coconut oil;
- it is ecologically certified;
- it contains no synthetic perfumes and is scented only by tea tree and lemongrass essential oils;
- it does not contain PEGs, parabens or silicones;
- its package is made out of biodegradable ingredients that have received the OK! Industrial certificate, and which have been entirely designed and manufactured in Slovenia.
An important feature of the Nelipot deodorant stick is also the fact that we mixed each and every one of them by hand, and packaged them carefully.
Biodegradable materials – what does it mean?
It means that we used bioplastics, i.e. the so-called PLA (polylactic acid) plant-based plastics, made out of sugarcane or corn and natural oils, in order to create our stick. The plastic is completely biodegradable (decays into water and carbon dioxide).
Why opt for biodegradable packaging instead of paper?
The answer is simple: in long-term use, paper gets wet, thus enabling microorganisms to develop more rapidly. Besides, our next step is to make it possible to enable refills (i.e. only buy an insert), which is why choosing biodegradable plastics was the best possible choice in the pursuit of two goals: (1) protecting nature by decreasing the carbon footprint, and (2) decreasing the quantity of wasted packaging.
Where can I dispose of the stick once it is empty?
We’d love to see you collect 10 empty sticks which you can then send to our address and have us send you a new stick as a way of saying thank-you (10 empty sticks = 1 new stick). If you decide to throw away the stick once it is empty, throw it into a container for mixed waste. Since the stick is made out of plant-based material, you cannot dispose of it as plastics, since all its advantages would have been lost upon mixing it with plastic waste. For further details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!