Online shop terms and conditions
Welcome to our online shop. Nelipot is a trademark of company ISTOST d.o.o., address Hribarjeva 7, 1234 Menges. Online shop and the website www.nelipot.si are owned by before-mentioned company. Our online store conducts in accordance with the Slovene Consumer Protection Act, as well as in accordance with the Slovene Act Amending the Electronic Commerce Market Act.
You do not have to register to buy Nelipot’s products (Products). In these Terms and Conditions for Nelipot Online Shop (NOS) we present you Code of Action, your rights as a consumer, as well as our obligations. When you submit your order, you except these Terms and Conditions fully and agree with them, so please read them carefully before ordering any Products from our website.
You will need to click the box marked ”Accept“ in the course of your purchase from our NOS to confirm your acceptance of these terms. If you don’ accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our website. You should print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Prices and data currency
The prices apply at the time of the order and have no future validity. Prices can be changed due to special promotions, discounts or changed costs. Limited period of validity have only prices for our products that are a part of a promotion. These prices are valid only till we are out of stock or till a selected date. All prices are in EUR. The company is a taxpayer.
Regardless of immense effort to assure that all prices and information given is correct, we do not exclude a posibility of errors. There is a possibility we cannot change concurrently revised prices or stock as they appear. In these rare cases we inform you of the changes subsequently and enable you to cancel or change your order, so it will be best for you. Our clients come first and we make everything possible to make you happy.
Shopping @ NOS
You can shop at NOS 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long.
Every product has next information given in description:
- the name and description (to access the page with the description of a product, you must click on the picture or the name of the product you are interested in)
- price of the product and its promotion price, when that is applicable
- merits of each product
You put product in the Shopping Cart (SC). You can change your order at any time in your SC (quantities, add products, delete products). The cost of the delivery is written out and it costs 12,20 EUR for all foreign countries. We currently ship to all EU member states, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosna and Herzegovina (BiH), Montenegro and Turkey.
You conclude your order with a click to “Continue to Order“:
- You select your delivery address; add a delivery address and the delivery country.
- The cost of the delivery is written out and it costs 12,20 EUR for all foreign countries. We currently ship to all EU member states, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosna and Herzegovina (BiH), Montenegro and Turkey.
- You can currently pay through PayPal or through Pro Forma Invoice. In the latter, we send you the Pro Forma Invoice with all the information to make a payment. You make a bank transaction to our account and we ship your package the same day we receive the payment on our account. When you pay through PayPal, we receive your payment right away and can ship the product the same day.
- You than check your order and select the way of payment.
- Before clicking “Confirm Order“, you must first agree to our Terms and Conditions, as well as to make a payment for your order.
- When you click “Confirm Order“, you will receive confirmation e-mail. At the same time you will be re-directed to our ”Thank you for your Order” page, where you will see your Order Nb., Date, Amount that was or to be paid and the selected way of payment.
- If you have any additional comments or requirements regarding your order that you did not give to us at the time of the order, you can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have any questions or additional inquiries we might send you e-mail or give you a call on the telephone number you provided us when making the order.
- The goods will be dispatched the same day, if order is received till 1:00 PM or the next working day, if the order is received after 1:00 PM.
How the contract is formed between you and us
After placing an order, you will receive e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. This order is the contract between you and us and the basis for an invoice. We save all the orders in our archive and are available to you at any time.
You can make a payment:
- through PayPal: you will be redirected to a PayPal site, where you will review your order again and than confirm it, to make a final payment to us.
- through Pro Forma Invoice (PFI): you will receive an e-mail from us within a working day, containing a PFI in PDF, where you can review your order again and than make the payment via bank transfer. All the necessary information is given on PFI.
Till the final payment, our company, ISTOST d.o.o., owns the products.
Packaging, shipping and delivery
The cost of packaging and delivery is 12,20 EUR for all the countries we currently ship to: EU member states, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosna and Herzegovina (BiH), Montenegro and Turkey.
We ship orders we receive till 1:00 PM on the same working day. Orders we receive after 1:00 PM, we ship the next following working day. If you have selected PFI as a payment option, we ship your order the same day we receive the payment to our bank account.
We ship through Slovenian national postal service – Posta Slovenije and GLS. Packages take 5-6 working days to get to you.
Your rights as a consumer
In accordance with Slovene Consumer Protection Act, you may cancel your Order at any time within 14 working days, beginning on the day after you receive your Products. In this case you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Products in accrodance with our refunds policy (set out in paragraph REFUND POLICY below).
Our refunds policy
We hope you will be delighted with our products. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we would appreciate if you send us un e-mail (email@example.com), explaining the reason for returning the Products, but you can also just send them back. Products must be returned to our address: ISTOST d.o.o., Pod Bori 2, 1218 Komenda Slovenia.
We will accept all returns that will be returned within 14 days after you collect it. The only cost you will have is the cost of postal service for the return of the Products. The cost is of postage is set out by your chosen courirer/postal service.
The Products must be returned in the same condition you received them (unused, unharmed and in the original packaging, except if the Products were harmed, destroyed or lost without your fault, during delivery, for instance). If you start using the Products and change your mind, the Products cannot be returned and you loose your right to return them. Our company is not obliged to accept any deliveries that are not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
When you return a product, you can claim your money back or select another product. When refunding, we transfer you the purchase money, deducted for the cost of postage, to your bank account, in 14 days from the day we receive the Products back.
In case of any disputes, court of competent jurisdiction is Ljubljana Local Court, Slovenia.
Availability, delivery, risk & title
We aim to process and ship your order within 1 working day. Should your order be likely to be delayed (such as where Products are out of stock), we will contact you. We take the right to cancel your order if we would be out of stock and could not deliver in the given time or if an obvious mistake was made regarding the price of our Products.
If you have any inquiries regarding the shipping of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer your inquiry in the shortest possible time and find a solution to your possible problem.
If you order Products from our website for delivery outside Slovenia and the EU, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which levied when the delivery reaches specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and eregulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable if you break any such laws.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you acceot that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all, contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This section does not affect your statutory rights.
Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). The latter includes any act, event, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (as well as others) such things as: fire, flood or natural disaster, epidemics, terrorist attack, imposibility of the use of means of public or private transport or public or private telecommunications network or the treat of any of these things. Our obligations to you will be deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance of our obligations for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable performance endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Thank you for visiting our website.